Timeless Tuesday | Silent Night, Holy Night
Around Christmastime 2011, I wrote a simple [slash poorly-worded] yet profound-to-me post about Mary, the Mother of Christ, and her immense strength in delivering the Son of God in a stinky, dirty, stable. Looking back at that post, I marvel at the courage of that wise & obedient girl, and that of Joseph, and the love & wisdom of our Heavenly Father.
"The whole Christmas Story is so miraculous, and beautiful, and should never be taken lightly. How grateful I am for the Love my Savior has for me, and for every one of us. I look forward to one day kneeling at Christ's feet and praising Him for His divine Gift."
Show me a post from your Christmas pasts. Leave a link below then tell your friends to come over and share theirs!
r u l e s
Follow After the Manner of Happiness
Add a link (or links) to a site on the internet or a post of your own featuring your favorite song
Visit & comment on at least two other entries
Share this link party on one or more social media sites with the keywords #31ChristmasDays2014
HAVE FUN!
o p t i o n a l
Copy the link party code to your own website or blog and invite your readers to join along!
Grab this button and put it on your sidebar
No comments :
My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!