[ Download the original image for use as a desktop or smartphone wallpaper ]
Hello, friends! I feel like it has been a while since I talked about actual, present life here on the blog, so here is your download for this month. If you already see my posts on Instagram or Facebook, I'm sorry, but you're getting a double-dose if you read this post. I won't feel bad if you skip this because you already know all about my current doings. ;)
This month has been quite terrific. Even with the cold, and one day of snow, I have been happy about 80% of the time - a huge feat for me in the post-Autumn days (okay, not technically, but I won't call this weather anything other than "Winter", no matter what the calendar says). Work has been slow with a major lack of projects to do, but we've been getting to work in teams as opposed to separately, so that's fun. We also get to use awesome applications that do things like the above photo shows.
I have had an inordinate amount of exposure to kids 5 & under in the past bit, and it is sooooo wonderful. Each week is filled with little hands, little voices, and little faces. Basically paradise right there.
I'm so happy to be in the cool months where it's no longer too hot to cook. ;) I don't always love making food, but many days I find quite the joy in putting together tasty, cold-weather dinners. At the end of October I made my first batch of bread for the season & canned six quarts of grape juice. It was fan-freaking-tastic.
Lastly, my life has been aaaaaall things Christmas. I'm keeping my husband sane by waiting until the day after Thanksgiving to start decorating, but nothing has stopped me from constantly daydreaming about our tree, wreath & garland, mistletoe, gifts, family parties, and beautiful snowy scenes (and annoying Patrick with my excitement). I dunno, Christmas is just so extra awesome this year! We got real stockings and a star for our tree, and I reeeeally can't wait until the 28th! Mail keeps arriving (It's a Wonderful Life, anyone?) and my blog is getting its share of holiday-ness as well (Christmas cards & pretty fonts galore!). I'm soooo excited to post photos of errything once the Christmas season can finally begin!!!
Happy Wednesday, Happy Almost-Thanksgiving & Happy Almost-Almost Christmas!
(Also, be sure to link up to the Link & Mingle tomorrow!)
Ciao!
Lastly, my life has been aaaaaall things Christmas. I'm keeping my husband sane by waiting until the day after Thanksgiving to start decorating, but nothing has stopped me from constantly daydreaming about our tree, wreath & garland, mistletoe, gifts, family parties, and beautiful snowy scenes (and annoying Patrick with my excitement). I dunno, Christmas is just so extra awesome this year! We got real stockings and a star for our tree, and I reeeeally can't wait until the 28th! Mail keeps arriving (It's a Wonderful Life, anyone?) and my blog is getting its share of holiday-ness as well (Christmas cards & pretty fonts galore!). I'm soooo excited to post photos of errything once the Christmas season can finally begin!!!
Happy Wednesday, Happy Almost-Thanksgiving & Happy Almost-Almost Christmas!
(Also, be sure to link up to the Link & Mingle tomorrow!)
Ciao!












No comments :
My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!