Someday, I might actually blog about something other than our monthly "adventures". Yeah. But
today is not that day, so bear with me and feast your eyes on our month of October. At least, the things that are blog-worthy.
 |
| General Conference! In our own living room! Alone! |
 |
Additions to our study!
Once we finally clean up all the boxes and junk,
we had room for a desk and two chairs.
Patrick was as thrilled as a colony of
ants in a pile of sugar when we got these home.
Again, #classifiedsFTW |
|
 |
This is what you call
"Demolition of a Tuna Fish Can by a Dollar Store Can't Opener".
This lovely piece of complete danger necessitated
us getting one of those nifty can openers that leaves
a smooth edge on the lids of the cans.
Totally worth the Bed Bath & Beyond gift card
that was given to us forever ago! |
|
 |
THIS. This is my piano.
My dearest little brother gave it to me.
Even with its complete lack of quality tune,
it's missing foot board (I think that's what it's called),
and the overall not-attractive look,
it is my Beauty.
So far, our neighbors haven't complained about how awful it sounds. |
 |
And THIS. Ohmai.
This is what happens when you try to join
a conversation about who records that you are
reviewing are years before you were born,
while everyone else is closer to the age of said records,
and you blurt out what should have been,
"I feel like a baby", but ends up going terribly wrong.
All embarrassment was completely made
up for when Patrick replies with,
"Yes you ARE!!!!!!!!"
Also, work is going super well.
We'll be changing shifts soon,
and I'm so happy!
It's wonderful helping to provide
for our little family.
I love working with my Best Friend. |
|
 |
Ten Monthiversary dinner at a sweet little Italian Cafe.
The food tasted fantastic, even if the prices were guiltily...pricey. |
 |
Just a lovely Autumn walk at the nearest Temple.
Hand-in-hand. All obnoxious like.... |
That's about it. This little lady just doesn't have much to talk about nowadays. Unless you start an actual conversation with me. You can't get me to shut my mouth then. ;)
It sounds like marriage is suiting you very well! :] It really is the best!! And yay for a piano! Race bought me a piano for Christmas last year and it makes me so happy! I feel so blessed to be able to have beautiful music in our home {even though I don't play very well}! And what temple is that?? Also, how do you password protect your posts?? And how do you make it so people can't copy your images! I promise I wasn't trying to copy one just accidentally right clicked. Haha. But that's awesome that you can do that! Teach me your ways! :]
ReplyDeleteMost definitely!! We're coming up on a year pretty soon - I can hardly believe it!!
DeleteI'm glad you have a piano too! Life just isn't complete without music. ;) Patrick has played his accordion off-and-on since we moved here, but being able to make my own music on the instrument that I know best is heaven. :)
That's the Provo Temple. :)
I'll send you the codes for password-protecting and the images in an email. Blogger doesn't accept it in comments.
Thanks for your comment, Emma! :)