1.3.13

Two Months Down . . . Eternity to Go

Two months. Nine weeks. Sixty-five days.

Such has been the time since I became his Wife.


- - - - - - -

Our Two-Month Anniversary was the best we've had so far. With a busy week slash Monday behind us, we began Our Tuesday with breakfast in bed, movies from Nostalgiaville, and corny infomercials. Our afternoon then consisted of a record-breaking (at least on my part) game of [Wii] golf with Patrick's youngest brother, then our own rather patheticish rounds of baseball, tennis, and more golf. Studying came next, and maybe a love letter from my Sweetheart. Then, after a brisk afternoon walk around the neighborhood, some more studying slash me interrupting Husband, and an attempt at indexing, we headed out for our Night on the Town.

Pizza Pie Cafe came first. 
As we ate, Patrick informed me that he personally knows the guy who invented the Spudolicious pizza. So, of course, we had to text him right then.



The pizza was fabulous. Most especially the special Valentine's sugar cookie pizza, and the peach cobbler pizza. And the raspberry cobbler pizza. And the cookie dough pizza. And then of course the Spudolicious was my favorite, as always.






Thrift store gifting came next.

Since we were celebrating two months, we decided that with $5.00 each we would get two gifts for each other. Pretty much anything went.

The cashier I checked out with was, apparently, the same one that Patrick had been to minutes before. He saw my 'coon hat and commented, "You don't look like Daniel Boone to me. . . ." "It's for my Husband. {giggle}" "Ahhh."
I asked him to please double-bag my loot. He chuckled, probably because nothing that I bought was heavy or fragile, and asked if I was trying to hide the things from someone. "{grin} Yep."
"I see."
He proceeded to triple-bag my purchases.
Best cashier ever.

Wife's gifts to Husband:
>>> Cootie Bug game, Daniel Boone cap, and CB the Blue Bunny <<<
Husband's gifts to Wife:
>>> Photo Album (for pictures of our not-yet-present little ones), picture frame with the words "God gave us memories that we might have roses in December" (emphasis added ;)), and C the Monkey <<<

Turns out we both kind of broke our own rules and purchased three gifts each.
We also both ended up with $1.50 left over.
I don't know how we do it.
#joinedatthesoooooul
#andhip

>>> Patty Bug and Shaylee Bug, now permanent fixtures in Husband's car <<<

Lastly, we admired the beautiful full moon and sang to the stars.

That is all.

Here's to month three!

1 comment :

  1. I love you :) nice to see you still posting on what really was the bridge between us for our relationship. Can't believe it's been two months! :D

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!