Introducing the three most powerful videos influencing my life right now. I confess to crying at all of them . . . They are seriously incredible. Do enjoy:
Oh, but I mentioned a party, didn't I? Ah, yes. Well, I think it would be fun for my readers to add their currently most-favored videos, so that myself and others can watch and benefit from them. My three most favorite videos will be featured next Tuesday, along with the bloggers who submit them. (Meaning, I would really like to see at least three videos linked up! ;)
There are rules, however.
Please let them be family-friendly. Meaning, no immodesty, no foul language, no hard beats when it comes to music, and no taking the Lord's name in vain.
And that is all. I look forward to seeing what you link up!



Love that Mormon Message.
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my most recent favorites :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMwKxmTLaCs
This one cracks me up if you've been unlucky enough to be exposed to Gangham Style hahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qqlarq19x8
That Mormon Message is one of my very favorites - thanks for sharing! :)
DeleteI seriously needed to hear all of these. THANK YOU. And, if you are looking for inspiration, you have to watch this video.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snAjZ8mfoYw
amanda @ we and serendipity
Amanda, thank you. I needed to see that - I can't believe that I had not come across it before. Thanks so much! :)
DeleteI watched the last 2; amazing! I loved them; the song I had never heard before either, and even though it was about "princesses", it was still very enjoyable. I haven't seen the first one yet though.
ReplyDeleteAs for my submission, there isn't anything hugely deep in this video or anything, and it's probably not "life-changing", but it is a very heart-warming (or -melting) story, and this IS one of the few videos that made me cry first seeing it (manly tears, mind you ;) ).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naqX9iYE0V0&feature=relmfu
The last two are so very great, yes! I'm glad that you watched them. Do watch "In the Arms of Angels" when you get a chance. :)
DeleteThank you for submitting that one! It was exactly what I needed to see yesterday, and oddly enough, taught me a lesson quite different than what it is actually portraying. I'm featuring it today, so check that post out when you are able to as well. ;) :)