Sponsorship Announcement: {NEW} Daily Feature Ad
Hi, lovelies!
(I call you that a lot)
As of right now there is going to be a change to my sponsoring options.
Four spots will now be available - infant, mommy, daddy, and family.
The "Family" ad spot will be a daily feature (Sundays excepted), and will be shown at the bottom of each post. A guest post, giveaway, and weekly social media shout-outs will be included.
Sponsoring me is easy, and very inexpensive. Prices are set, but contact me if you would like to work out some sort of trade. ;)
Go here for more details.
I am excited to see your site on my posts!
Ha.. I feel a little bit like that was for me. I couldn't figure out how to o it once I'd switched to G+! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteOh! I hope it didn't come across in a pointing-fingers way! I didn't know how to do it either, until I figured out how to switch back from Google+. I just wanted to help anyone else who may still be having that problem. :)
DeleteThanks for your comment, Beth! :)