Alright, friends - link up your Sunday thoughts! :)
Rules are as follows:
Rules are as follows:
1. Follow this week's hosts.
2. Add your link to a post dealing with a spiritual topic (i.e., something you're reading in the scriptures, something that stood out to you at church, etc.) Those of all faiths are welcome to add their links!
3. Browse some inspirational and fabulous links!
Tweet #sinceitssunday if you link up!
Have a blessed Sunday, and God be with you.

Tweet #sinceitssunday if you link up!
Have a blessed Sunday, and God be with you.




Love that temple. The stained glass is absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I nominated you for the Laine blogger award. Check it out here:
http://colbkayandtrae.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-given-laine-blogger-award-by.html
It's my favorite. I look forward to one day seeing areas of it other than the baptistry. And you're right, the stained glass is stunning!
DeleteKaylynn! Thanks so much for nominating me! I'll be posting my "acceptance" tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!