1.10.12

Renewal of Breath

For my life, I praise Him.
From experiences and trials, I grow.

In my final hour, He sends His relief -
not complete, not perfect. Not yet am I entirely whole -
Still, not ever does He expect me to carry it all
Alone.
Never alone.

Burdens once heavy
Made light.
My worth is not measured.
At One with my God.
Loving, lovable, loved.

I am Restored.

6 comments :

  1. Hey, Shaylee Ann! I've been perusing your blog for a couple weeks now and thought I'd finally say hi! We have a mutual friend in the wonderful April Phillips (we were neighbors and Bollywood buddies!), so I found you through her. Thanks for always writing such optimistic, uplifting posts. Now I know where I can go (besides the scriptures, of course) if I need a quick spiritual pick-me-up. :)
    Beth @ dorseysin3d.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beth - you are so sweet!

      I left you a comment on your blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Those are such wonderful words that are so simple yet so powerful. He holds everything in his hands. It reminds me of "Footprints". I saw your button over at two in diapers and decided to come over and see what your blog was about and I am now following you. You can find me at http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Amy! I'm glad you like my little spiel of words. They came to mind during a Church Fireside the other night, and I'm just glad I had a pen and paper to capture them before they slipped my mind. ;)

      I stopped by your blog - thank you for directing me to it. It made me so happy to see my Link & Mingle button on your sidebar. :)

      Delete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!