10.10.12

Letters to Men (12)


Dear Conventional-[non]-Conventional,

How is it that we're nearly opposites, yet I am so intrigued?
Why is there no problem at all, when I would think that I would be repelled?
You made me laugh. I haven't laughed like that in a long time.
Regardless of our differences, something feels right.
Second date? Don't mind if we do!

Inquisitively,
Non-Conventional


Dear Great Value,

I hurt for you.
I wish that I could help in some way, any way. . . .
Hang in there.
Be strong.
Talk to me, if it helps any. . . .
Prayers and thoughts going your way. . . .
He is there for you, always.

Love,
A Friend


Dearest Manly Man,

I am so happy for you.
You're prepared, and you're strong. You are a Man.
I will miss you.

I love you,
Sister Dearest


Dear Men,

"The Church, and the world, and Women are crying for Men.
Men who are developing their capacity and talents;
Men who work, and make sacrifices;
Men who will help others achieve happiness and salvation.
They're crying, "RISE UP, O MEN OF GOD!!"
God help us to do it."



Pleadingly,
This Woman
[who is trying her hardest to be a Woman of God, a Woman that a Man would want to love, and to cherish, and to protect]
[who is literally crying for her Man of God]

No comments :

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!