26.10.12

Getting Ready for the Festivities!

My lovely little blog has almost reached 300 followers!

I'mma thinking that this calls for a bit of a celebration.

Would you lovely readers like the chance to enter another awesome giveaway?

If you are, I will first need some hosts!

Do you think that you would be interested in contributing something?

Please leave a comment on this post, or email me at shaylee.motheratheart@gmail.com, if you would like to be involved.

This would be a great way to get some more traffic, { hint, hint }.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{ c u r r e n t l y }

l e a r n i n g - Pусский !!!
l i n k i n g · u p · to - 
Newlywed Moments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

5 comments :

  1. I can make something and you can give it away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accidentally deleted Holly's sweet comment. . . .

    Holly said: Congratulations on almost 300 followers!

    Thanks, Holly! I'm glad to have you as one of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can offer ad space if you're interested in that :)

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!