![]() |
| Itty bitty Ron Paul supporter. =) |
![]() |
| Another little supporter. This kid and his little sister were darling with their "Don't tread on me" shirts! |
“I believe in volunteerism, I believe in charity, I believe in helping people; but I don’t believe that the *Government* is capable of [providing welfare] without hurting people.”
“Once you endorse the concept of welfarism, guess what? The poor get poorer and the rich get richer.”
“It’s a totally failed system. And, we can’t be intimidated by those that argue, ‘If you don’t support the welfare system, you’re not a humanitarian.’”
“[People ask], ‘How are we going to pay for the government?’ Why don’t you become your *own* government!”’
“I don’t believe in preemptive war!
“Just think of how much money we, the American People, spend on propping up fake peace with [the Middle East].”
“Don’t let our government go to war without a declaration of war from [Congress].”
“[The Government should] only declare war in defense of this Country, and not to go in and change the governments of other countries in the world.”
“The foreign policy hasn’t worked any better than the welfare system works.”
“People still believe that we’re in Iraq because of 9/11. [That is] absolutely false, and has nothing to do with 9/11!”
“Why don’t we make sure that everyone in Washington actually reads the Constitution and obeys the Constitution!”
“I think for too long, we’ve had too much compromise in Washington.”
“I think freedom brings people together.”
“Freedom for the individual brings us together.”
![]() |
| RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL |
“We’ve gotten to the point where the government tells us that we can’t drink raw milk if we want to!”
“It’s the prescription drugs and the war on illegal drugs that are the problems.”
“We’ve shifted too much authority to the government. We should have local government - limited government.”
“It’s up to the people for the Constitution to work.”
“One more politician won’t make the difference. The people have to change.”
“I would like to see the repeal of the NDAA.”
“Whistleblowers are the real heroes in our society.”
“You’ve lost your privacy and the government has become more secret. It should be the other way around - the government should be more open, and your privacy should be [more protected].”
- Ron Paul, speaking at UVU - Thursday, October 18, 2012.
Here's Dr. Paul's full speech!! I encourage you to watch at least some of it. Realize that we DO have more of a choice than just Romney or Obama. Even if he doesn't have a chance, the fact that people refuse to vote for anyone other than Ron Paul may just get our message across.
I don’t care what anyone else says. I will be writing this man's name in when I vote on November 6th.

{ c u r r e n t l y }
♥ ♥ ♥
r e m e m b e r i n g - I still need to write that post about courting.
i n t e r n a l i z i n g - Becoming Goodly Parents
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -











No comments :
My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!