4.9.12

: : GUEST POST - Ashlee Nikol : :

Today I am delighted to introduce you to the lovely Ashlee Nikol! She's a doll, and I greatly admire her. She's sweet, cute, and not to mention, she wears the cutest glasses!

Here's Ashlee!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey there all you Mother {at} Heart readers!  I'm tickled to death to be over here at Shaylee's blog today and I hope you will be pretty excited too because I've got something to give away while I'm here :)
First off, let me introduce myself.  I'm Ashlee from the blog of ashLeenikoL.  A born and raised Kentucky girl who loves to sew, drink Mello Yello, and talk about my cute little nephew! 
{me & the cute nephew I was telling you about}
I met Shaylee through the Better Blogger Network where I'm a part of the Welcome Committee!  Come join us at the BBN!  We'd love to have you :)
**
So, I guess I should get to telling/showing you what I'm here to giveaway right??!!  Well, you know how I mentioned that I love to sew?  Yep, I'm going to give one special Mother {at} Heart reader a FREE keychain that I personally made!  These keychains are one of my favorite things to make and I can't wait for one of Shaylee's readers to have one!
To be eligible for the keychain, you must do the following:
(1) Be a follower of my blog, the blog of ashLeenikoL & a follower of Shaylee's blog, Mother {at} Heart.
(2) Leave a comment on this blog post with your email address, telling me what your favorite part about fall is {because I'm getting kinda excited about it!}.
The giveaway will run through Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 and the winner will be chosen on Thursday, September 13th!  The winner will be contacted by email and if you do not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.  Good luck!!
**
Thanks so much for having me as a guest, Shaylee!  Isn't her blog the cutest!
Can't wait to meet some of her readers!
Make sure to come see me at the blog of ashLeenikoL or follow me on Twitter, @ashleenikol!

Photobucket
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you, darling Ashlee! I'm excited about this giveaway! :)

4 comments :

  1. I can't figure out how to follow Shaylee because at work facebook is blocked!! BUT my favorite part of fall is the style of clothing, football season, halloween, pumpkin pie ..basically everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Hali! Up at the top of this page, on the right side, you will see a blue button that says, "Join this site", with a bunch of icons underneath it. Click that and follow the directions, and you will be a follower of my blog! :)

      Also, I love fall styles!!

      Thanks for entering!

      Delete
  2. Lets see, my favorite thing about fall is that I can still go to the beach since I live in Hawaii and its warm all year round... I can take the kiddo out to trick or treat, thats always fun and I agree with the person above - pumpkin pie!

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!