20.6.12

Dear Boys (8) & Seven Questions

{sigh}

Dear Genuine,

Wow. You made my day. Week. Month? That was just really, really awesome.

Love,
Thrilled

#boyswhoplaypianoandmajorincomputerscienceand
werebornathomeFTW


Dear Sunday School Boy,

Thanks so much for your offer. Too bad we can't take you up on it. Oh well.

Love,
Eighteen-going-on-nineteen


Dear Boys in general [RMs, Eagle Scouts, and closer to my age],

I'm not a contaminated piece of food, okay? I'm a girl, a young woman, and you would make my year if you asked me out just once. If I intimidate you, I sincerely apologize. I don't mean to. It's just natural, I guess.

Love,
Perfectly Eligible

#IamneitherconceitednordesperateFYI










1. What do you do when you're sick? (Do you act like a baby? Tough it out? Have any weird cravings? Cry?)
I'm really pathetic when I'm sick. I feel bad for my future husband. . . . I lay in bed for a few days, because even when I have a cold, I'm out flat for about that long. I do cry, have weird dreams, and wish mightily for my non-existent-husband-as-of-yet to hold me.

2. What do you do to find motivation when you feel you've lost it?
I read the scriptures, pray hard, and try to help others who have lost motivation as well. 

3. Do you wish time away or do you savor every moment?
Sadly, I've wished a lot of my time away. But lately I've really been working on living in the moment and using the time I have wisely.

4. If you could be any mythological creature, what would you be, and why?
 I'd be a fairy. No reason, really. I've just always liked fairies. 

5. What is your current biggest weakness and are you working on fixing it?
Spending too much time on my computer. . . . I am trying to cut down, but with starting up a new online business, and being an avid blogger, that's not really happening. . . . 

6. How do you greet someone when meeting them for the first time?
{hand shake} "Hi, I'm Shaylee." Sometimes that's a perfectly acceptable greeting, other times it's just awkward, for some reason.

7. How do you grocery shop? (Do you write up a list? Go in with no idea what you're looking for? Have meal plans? Bring your own shopping bags?)
 Half list, half no-idea-what-I'm-looking-for, haha. 

 
Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. That's all I want too! My non-existent-as-of-yet husband to make me feel better when I'm sick. :(

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!