19.5.12

Royal Purple Bridesmaid

My best friend, "Cupcake", was married yesterday! Holy strawberries, was yesterday intense! Maren's colors were Royal Purple and Princess pink, so since I was one of eleven bridesmaids, I got to wear this gorgeous satin dress. 


{this picture does not even do the dress justice}

[I have to admit, after my overload of purple, I wasn't too keen on wearing a purple dress, but now, I really like the color. It looks great on me! :)]
Thanks to my dear mother for sewing this dress! [All I did was make and put on the flowers (tutorial found here) and add the pearl middles (stud earrings!)]






And thank you to sister J. for the fabulous photo of me in my dress at the reception! :)

So now the happy couple is off on their honeymoon, and all us wedding partyers are recuperating. ;)

I think that being a bridesmaid once was a great experience, but I don't really want to do it again. I'd just rather be the bride. ;)

Photobucket

2 comments :

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!