16.1.12

Dear World

{image source}


I hope you know how Wonderful our Father in Heaven, and His Son, Jesus Christ are. When we make that choice to follow Them and to try our best to become like Them, we can be so very happy! When we recognize our blessings from Them, rather than complaining about our sufferings, They give us and outpouring of blessings. If we will all just exercise faith, and hope, and patience, our lives will be so incredible. Incredible. Not easy. Not perfect. But when we are faced with challenges, as we so often are, when we turn to the Lord, He will give us the strength to overcome and endure. This doesn't necessarily mean that He will take the challenges completely away, but He will strengthen us so that we can make the best of each difficult situation. I testify to you that this is true! I hope you know much our Dear Father loves each of us! Think of the person you love the very, very most, and how much love you have for that person, and multiply that by an inconceivable amount. Our Father loves us more than we can comprehend. He LOVES us. He didn't just send us to this Earth and then leave us alone to make the best of our lives. He is here with us. He is holding us. Guiding us. Helping us through everything. If we will just turn to Him, and recognize His ever presence, and make that conviction to love Him, to obey Him, and to be the best we know how to be, our happiness will be greater than we can imagine. Men are that they might have joy. The Lord wants us to be happy, and if we listen to Him, live as true Saints, and keep His commandments, our happiness will be infinite. I KNOW this is true. :)

4 comments :

  1. This is a beautiful post. I would add my testimony to yours. I know that everything you have said is true. This life is wonderful if we choose to make it so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I needed to read just that. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad. You're welcome, love. :)

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!