7.12.11

Dear Boys (1), and My Favorite Christmas Love Song

Dear Curls,

Keep smiling at me like that and I'm going to melt into a puddle on the floor in front of you.

Adoringly,
Ringlets


Dear Awesome,

You still owe me. :)

Smiles,
Shaylee


Dear Curls,

One more thing. You and your wife are going to have the most adorable children.

I admit. . . . Never mind.

XOXO,
Ringlets


To Mr. Stalker,

I regret ever going out with you. . . . Please, just leave me alone. I'm just not for you! And . . . leave your hands to yourself, okay?

Sincerely,
Stalkee


Dear Curls,

I promise this is my last "Dear Boy" to you, for today. I just had to say . . . you are so adorable.

Love ya!
Ringlets




Linking up at Elise's Pieces!

My favorite Christmas Love Song is Slow Dancing in the Snow. I couldn't find it on Grooveshark, or anywhere else, for that matter. But it's a very cute song! :)









4 comments :

  1. I LOVE your knew blog design/title. LOVE it. Also, I'm desperately curious about this curls kid. Also, I have never heard that Christmas song, but I'm totally going to have to hunt it down now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you! :)

    Haha, heh. He's a guy in my Single's Ward. Cute, fun, awesome, flirtatious, and 24. He seems to be interested in me every six weeks. >.<

    It's so good. Cute and romantic. I'm not sure where you could find it - good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Giggles...

    You are so amazing! :) And you should give me some blogging tips, because I really kind of love this. LOVE it. :D Plus I think you're beautiful and witty and adorable and thoughtful and spiritual and awesome!!!
    Curls better know he's lucky. ;)
    :D
    Love,
    Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Laughter,

    You are so amazing! :) I LOVE your blog, and it always makes me smile. I love seeing you weekly now! You're absolutely beautiful, and witty, ad adorable, and thoughtful, and spiritual, and awesome, and just plain fabulous!!!!!

    Curls doesn't know I exist this week, apparently. . . . But I get Housten for the next few days, haha. ;)

    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU!!!

    Love,
    Giggles :)

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!