Photographic Memory in 365 Days.
This is what I'm hoping to have accomplished a year from now. My method is memorizing one scripture a day. Since this is a pretty big, awesome thing, I think it would be neat to record each day here. I may not post every single day, but I will post each week's scripture at least by the end of the week.
This is what I'm hoping to have accomplished a year from now. My method is memorizing one scripture a day. Since this is a pretty big, awesome thing, I think it would be neat to record each day here. I may not post every single day, but I will post each week's scripture at least by the end of the week.
And if any nation, tongue, or people should proclaim war against them, they should first lift a standard of peace unto that nation, people, or tongue.
Doctrine and Covenants 98:34
[Tip: Sing this verse to Behold! A Royal Army (hymn #251) - excluding the chorus.]
Speaking of challenges, I also start this one just over a week ago. I highly recommend doing this Women in the Scriptures challenge. It's quite amazing, actually.

[Tip: Sing this verse to Behold! A Royal Army (hymn #251) - excluding the chorus.]
Speaking of challenges, I also start this one just over a week ago. I highly recommend doing this Women in the Scriptures challenge. It's quite amazing, actually.



No comments :
My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!