I'm starting the "What I Wore Wednesday" thing I've seen around the blog world. I'm excited - this is going to be fun!
I know this is a day late. I wasn't able to get pictures until late Wednesday night. And, technically this should be a What I Wore Wednesday Evening post, as I wore a completely different outfit for two-thirds of the day. And, I have a confession to make. I wear jeans. I went nearly three months wearing only skirts and dresses, but after I got sick it was just a lot easier to throw on some jeans. Not sure why, but that's just how it is. I'll get back into the only-wearing-skirts thing once I'm up to planning my daily outfits. ;)
cardigan
DI: $3.00
skinny jeans
DI: $6.00
brown heels
DI: $4.00
{seeing a theme here?}
scarf
made by me
(separate post about that coming soon)
massive flower ring
gifted
hat
gifted
Don't you just love the hat?!? My darling [adopted] sister gave it to me! It reminds me of something "Babe" Bennet would wear. Mmhmm!




No comments :
My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!