2.3.11

Skirt Refashion


I'm really happy with the turnout of this refashion. The original skirt was not at all appealing, and I wore it only once before I refashioned it. I think it'll get a bit more wear now that it's been fixed!




It started out being this long, wide skirt with slits up past my knees. It was very uncomfortable for me to wear because of the slits, and it was too long to look even decent on me. See how my toes barely show? Yeah, I couldn't stand it.


 I shortened it about ten inches, hemmed it, and got rid of the slits by bringing it in. I've had so much fun finding different tops to match it with, and shoes. Mmm. 


Cute, no?

8 comments :

  1. you really made this into something chic and stylish! way to go.
    and i love all your buttons, very positive! especially the "i am confident in the institution of family" love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that skirt before looked a little too modest, I think. I love your refashion [as always]!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, yeah. Except for the slits.

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!