7.3.11

Silence Really *is* Golden

Just a thought I have had recently:
Slience doesn't have to be gauche. Think of a pause in conversation as an opportunity for our spirits to communicate, through beautiful, blissful silence, the way we did before we came to earth.

Do you agree, disagree? What are your thoughts on silence?

2 comments :

  1. It's great it helps you think and it's what reverence is about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the part in italics from this post. "Think of a pause in a conversation as an opportunity for our spirits to communicate, through beautiful, blissful silence, the way we did before we came to earth" I firmly believe in the idea of spiritual communication on a simplistic emotional kind of level. I think that both silence and words are important, but neither is more important than the other. Listen to what you feel and communicate honestly and sincerely. Then whether you're speaking audibly, or communicating silently, you will be more at peace.

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!