Yesterday was amazing, amazing.
I woke up filled with joy, I felt strong, I was filled with the Spirit, and the world just seemed so bright. I was determined to have a wonderful day. I didn't know then how wonderful it would be
I went through some major healing. Like, got rid of stuff I've been carrying for years healing. Huge burden lifted from my shoulders.
Then my day got even better.
I was asked out by a fabulous young man. We happen to be tripling with my two best girl friends (whom I have officially adopted), my brother and three other really good friends. We're planning on going to the Saturday morning session of General Conference at the Conference Center, and then watching the afternoon session at someone's house. How's that for a date?! I am über excited (I have officially adopted that word as well).
Edit: we didn't end up making it to the Conference Center, but we stayed at watched Conference at the Tabernacle. Still as amazing, and not as crowded. ;)
Edit: we didn't end up making it to the Conference Center, but we stayed at watched Conference at the Tabernacle. Still as amazing, and not as crowded. ;)
And then the rest of my day was just fantastic! There were moments where I did start to get a bit grumpy, but I quickly changed my attitude, and was fine and chipper. Happiness is a truly amazing thing.
cardigan
DI - $3.00
skirt
(used as a tube dress)
Ross - $7.00
heels
DI - $6.00
Yes, I was talking on the phone while taking pictures of myself. What? It was the only time I could do it. ;)
Oh! Welcome to my newest followers! I'm so happy more people are following me! :)
{Chrissy}
{Robin}
{Malia}
{Kelsey}
{Brandon}
(Yes, love, I put your name in brackets. :D)
{Ellie}
{Jenn}
{Anna}
{Julia}
{Trissta}
{Sharon}
{Kandice}
{Raquel}
{Fika}
{Teressa}
{Susan}
{Kelly}
{Alyssa}
and
{Carmen}
Thank you all - you are awesome! :)




No comments :
My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!