Once again, the lovely Isabella has given me an award! How sweet is she?!
Award-accepting requirements:
-Accept the award (woah!)
-Pass it on to fifteen other blogs (newly discovered, but I'm cheating)
-Contact those bloggers about the award
Sweet! The fifteen bloggers are contacted and I've accepted the reward!
I'm giving this to
Award-accepting requirements:
-Accept the award (woah!)
-Pass it on to fifteen other blogs (newly discovered, but I'm cheating)
-Contact those bloggers about the award
Sweet! The fifteen bloggers are contacted and I've accepted the reward!
I'm giving this to
{Mrs. Buckingham}
{Erin}
{Meg}
{Ellie}
{Kailee}
{Lauren}
{Chrissy}
{Katri}
{Carolee}
{Elise}
{Jaynie Girl's Mother ;)}
{Cheri}
{Ashley}
{Jewls}
&
{Nichelle}
Come grab your award, ladies! Don't forget to pass it on! :)
{Erin}
{Meg}
{Ellie}
{Kailee}
{Lauren}
{Chrissy}
{Katri}
{Carolee}
{Elise}
{Jaynie Girl's Mother ;)}
{Cheri}
{Ashley}
{Jewls}
&
{Nichelle}
Come grab your award, ladies! Don't forget to pass it on! :)
My giveaway ends in {three} days!


No comments :
My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!