I know the lie is that you're engaged because you just said on my blog that you don't have a boyfriend. :D
BTW - my single 30-year old brother calls v-day "single awareness day".
And I want you to know that I haven't forgotten and don't want you to think I've ignored your bloggy awards! I promise I WILL mention them and link you! I'm just a little slow around the bloggy world these day!
(as evidenced by my slowly declining number of commenters and lack of ability to write anything great. :D
You are totally fine! I understand. Really, I do. I don't feel like I've been posting anything great lately. You have, though. You always make me laugh.
My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!
Ok, your lie is that your not engaged. I'm right arent I.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up hun.
Write it in Lipstick
Mmhmm.
ReplyDeleteThanks for doing this. It's a fun idea. :)
Felicity
I would say you're engaged as well. But that's only a guess!
ReplyDeleteI think the same as Melissa. This is a fun idea!
ReplyDelete~Ponytails~
Haha, yes. I am definitely not engaged.... Gotta give that a lot more time. :D
ReplyDeleteFelicity
Not engaged right? new Follower found you off of Melissa's blog
ReplyDeleteRight. ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for following - you're sweet! :)
Felicity
I know the lie is that you're engaged because you just said on my blog that you don't have a boyfriend. :D
ReplyDeleteBTW - my single 30-year old brother calls v-day "single awareness day".
And I want you to know that I haven't forgotten and don't want you to think I've ignored your bloggy awards! I promise I WILL mention them and link you! I'm just a little slow around the bloggy world these day!
(as evidenced by my slowly declining number of commenters and lack of ability to write anything great. :D
Haha, you are very good! :D
ReplyDeleteHehehe, nice name for that holiday.
You are totally fine! I understand. Really, I do. I don't feel like I've been posting anything great lately. You have, though. You always make me laugh.
Felicity