Why do I feel like everyone expects me to have all the answers?
Why don't I have the answers to the problems I am having?
Why isn't there enough time in a day to do what I need and want to do?
Why do I feel like my priorities are messed up?
Why do I cry myself to sleep every night?
Why don't people understand me?
Why don't I understand myself?
Why do I feel like no matter what I do it just. isn't. enough?
Why does life have to be like this?
Suffering in silence, behind smiles and sunshine.

TI know exactly how you feel. It's so hard when you refuse to succumb to mediocrity, but don't quite no what to do or where to go.
ReplyDeleteExactly! That is how I've been feeling. But I'm learning, again, that I just need to trust in the Lord. He has plans for me, greater that perhaps anything I could comprehend. I am doing good things, and the Lord will guide me when I follow Him. I just need to have faith.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment! :)
Felicity
That is soo true. It will help me a lot.
ReplyDeleteBTW you did amazing in Twelfth Night, that was one of the best plays I've seen (_especially_ when it comes to characterization) and I've seen a lot. Now I just have to hope that our rendition of As You Like It will somehow be amazing (or at least good) when we have no rehearsal's left.
Wait, do I know you?
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm glad you could see it. We all had so much fun! I would love to see your play. Let me know when it is and I'll try to come. :)
Felicity
They're doing it tomorrow night in Bountiful at 7. Not sure exactly where.
ReplyDeleteSnap, I can't go. . . .
ReplyDeleteWould you mind telling me who exactly HRHBelle is? :)
Felicity
Oh, haha, I've changed my name now so you can tell who I am (hopefully). Ooh, we're actually performing again on Monday the 31st in the Bountiful City Library at 12:30.
ReplyDelete~"HRHBelle" aka hillshum's sister
Ohhh! Welcome! I'm not sure I'll be able to make it down there, but I wish you lots and lots of blessings!! (I don't believe in luck ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading, and following. Love ya! :)
Thanks so much! You're a dear.
ReplyDelete