Not much went on this week. I've been ill and in bed since Monday, so I haven't gone anywhere, or done anything, much. I did make it to our cast party, and it was so nice to see everyone. I'm hoping this next week will be much more productive!
I have a shirt refashion that I need to finish up and snap pictures of, then I'll post it up here. I think it's my favorite refashion so far. It is so cute. I can't wait to show you!
I got a new USB cord for my camera, so I can transfer photos again! I'm very happy about that.
Oh, and I posted one hundred times now (this being my post number 101)!
That's about all.
Remember faith, virtue, light, hope, and love! :)


I'm so knowing how you are feeling! The stupid cold bug struck me as well, at least I can still blog! HA
ReplyDeleteThat's about all I can do! Haha
Congratulations on your new card, I can't wait to see your creations!!
yeah for post 101! and Yay for pictures :)
ReplyDeleteSaimi - No kidding! I hope you're well over it now. :)
ReplyDeleteMelissa - :)
Felicity- Hey chica, I tried to email you but can't seem to find an email address on the site. Could you please email me??? morganhagey@gmail.com.
ReplyDelete