19.11.10

LinkWithin and Some Improvement

After reading {this post} at kevinandamanda.com, I thought I would try the whole LinkWithin thing. I used to think that it was kind of lame and just another thing to make my blog look busy, but now I actually really like it! Right now, though, the links are a bit messed up - linking to older posts that I have actually deleted, so they no longer exist - but it should refresh fairly soon. There were a lot of other tips on the post that I've implemented into my blog, so now it's even better than before, haha.

Thanks, Amanda, for the fabulous advice! :)

6 comments :

  1. I have LinkWithin, too and love it! I like how it brings up posts related to the subject! ;) It helps LinkWithin if you put labels on your posts. I know what you mean about it bringing stuff up that isn't there. I had a picture in one post, but then took it down and it insists it's still there in the post in Link Within! {Sorry for the long comment!}

    -Ponytails

    P.S. Love the new banner! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I thought it was high-time I put an image up that is my own and not taken from some random website. ;D

    Argh, and I accidentally deleted your last comment - the mouse was being temperamental - sorry! I love your button, though. It's way cute! I think I need to redo mine, they're kind of . . . plain, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I like my button, but I think I need an updated look. I think my banner is a little drab, too! I'm working on a new blog design. If you want any help with buttons, I'm happy to give advice.

    -Ponytails

    P.S. I use http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ to chose my button background and then I use Picnik to add words and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! And I would be happy to give you any advice on a header, if you need any. Not that I'm a pro or anything. . . . :)

    I heart Picnik. Picnik is my BFF. And I also heart TCBOTB.

    Sorry to sound like a pre-teenager, haha. I promise you I am actually quite mature. I just don't feel like acting seventeen today - bleh. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Picnik is such a good photo editor and blog button/banner maker! Ha, ha, somedays I feel mature for 13 and somedays I feel shorter/younger then I am.

    -Ponytails

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!