I want to know what you who read my blog want to see from me. What should I post about? An article, a tutorial, a book, a personal opinion of something or other. You tell me. If you have any ideas/suggestions leave a comment or email me at {felicity.simpleelegance(at)gmail.com}.
And, did you notice? LinkWithin is finally working correctly - for the most part. Hooray! Now if I can just get it to go below my posts. Anyone know how to move it?

Okay, I wanted to say I'm not following right now. I probably will soon. I just check on blogs for a few days to see if I like it and then I might hit 'follow'. Right now I just check out your blog about everyday.
ReplyDeleteTo get the LinkWithin below your posts (instead of inside) drag the LinkWithin to the bottom of your page in the "Design" part of your blog settings.
I think you should do fashion opinion posts. Like: what are your thoughts on high heels, how short is to short for a skirt, what are your thoughts on the leopard trend?
-Ponytails
I completely understand that - I do the same thing! I hate to have oodles of blogs filling up my follower list, with half of them never posted on, or never having worthwhile or interesting posts. ;)
ReplyDeleteMy LinkWithin was already at the end of my posts, but it's still not working. I'll see if I can find a tutorial somewhere. . . .
I think that sounds like a fabulous idea! That would be so much fun for me - I love fashion! Thanks! :)