7.7.10

Love Note to Red Raspberry Leaf Tea

{image source}

You make me happy when I really don't feel like being happy.
You taste so good on those days where I'm just tired of plain water.
You are way cheap.
All you require is water and raspberry leaves.
You are so easy to make.
You taste good hot and cold.
You are always there for me.
You cure my PMS issues.
You're the best.
I love you with a passion.

4 comments :

  1. -wow that is really...deep!!-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually never had any. Is it delish, or simply one of those good-for-you-but-still-an-aquired-taste kind of things?

    And I want to try some now. We should have a tea party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's delish to me, but most of my siblings don't like it.

    We should have a tea party! How about in two weeks?

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!