I finally have a blog, and I think I might actually post on it. I even have a post subject for my first post: my new and improved jeans.
I was given a pair of way cute jeans a few weeks ago, but to my dismay, they had many, many holes in them...and I'm pretty sure they were like that when they were purchased. I was not about to wear those jeans, so I came up with a very injeanious (heh heh) idea. I patched up the holes, but in a very cute and fashionable way!
Take a look!
I was given a pair of way cute jeans a few weeks ago, but to my dismay, they had many, many holes in them...and I'm pretty sure they were like that when they were purchased. I was not about to wear those jeans, so I came up with a very injeanious (heh heh) idea. I patched up the holes, but in a very cute and fashionable way!
Take a look!
Way cute, right? It only took me a couple hours to do this, and now I can wear the jeans, unless they don't actually fit. :P I'm so pleased with myself!
Anyway, welcome to my blog!






Very creative. And cute results! :D Good for you. :)
ReplyDeleteAwesomeness!
ReplyDelete:)
I love it!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, getting a blog!
Cute!
ReplyDelete8 love taps huh?
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I think it feels so good to make something wearable again. Way to go and thanks for sharing this!
ReplyDeleteCheri
Thanks for the comment, Cheri - and thank you also for hosting the whole Refashionista Link Party yesterday! I found many, many refashion tutorials that I look forward to trying (hopefully) soon!
ReplyDelete